JANE STYLE

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mellow Yellow

I have a memory of my dad, when I was a little girl.  I thought it was funny that his favorite color was "banana".  I remember asking him over and over again, "daddy what's your favorite color"?  I would giggle at his answer and say, "that's not a color"!

I'm inspired by the brightness of yellow.  I am aware of the color more these days and see it in magazines as well as on the street.

I have a photo shoot coming up with my two friends Martha and Michael.  Our recurring theme will be... yellow.  Martha has pulled together a menu and I am choosing my props from her food choices.  Michael and I have also been discussing our inspiration on lighting and propping that we are gathering from magazines and on-line.  This is going to be a fun collaboration for the three of us.

Michael and I, just today, finished our "color story" shoot.  We are both excited with the results which I will be posting here soon.

In the meantime these are some recent visions of my current favorite hue.







Apparently "banana" is a color...  


No comments:

Post a Comment