JANE STYLE

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Into the Light

I have so many creative friends.  One of the best parts of these friendships is how inspired I feel when talking about ideas and coming up with projects.  Sometimes the ideas take awhile to get produced but then there are those that have to happen NOW.

I was working with Brad when he told me about his plan for shooting still lifes in a dark environment.  I suggested that we try to create the images in my basement.

Then I couldn't stop thinking and planning... envisioning the tales and walking around my house picking out the props.

We pulled this shoot together in three days.

I composed the stories... Brad provided the vision and the light... in the dark.












All of these items are treasures around the house.  Some were gifts,  some belonged to my parents and others belong to my roommate.  They have all come together to play a part in each story.







1 comment:

  1. You put it into words beautifully Jane! I had a great time and love what we came up with! Let's do it again soon.

    ReplyDelete